Use Data Rescue to recover:
- crashed, corrupted or non-mounting hard drive
- deleted, damaged, or lost files
- reformatted or erased hard drive
One powerful new feature found in Data Rescue 4 is BootWell. Your Mac's main hard drive (sometimes referred to as the Main HD or Boot Drive) is where all of your computer files are stored. When there is a problem with this hard drive it can be very difficult, frustrating and time-consuming to get those files back. BootWell is an all-new feature that makes recovery of your main hard drive painless, fast, and easy.
- Works on all Mac hard drives even if they fail to mount or only partially operate
- Recovers digital pictures from your camera media even after it has been erased or reformatted
- Recover your entire Mac hard drive or just the files you need.
- Recovers all file types from any HFS/HFS+ formatted hard drive
- Tuned for all modern OS X versions 10.7.5 and later
- Recovers from any iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac mini, MacPro, including Retina displays
- RAW data recovery is enabled from the entire Mac hard drive
- Supports Data recovery from NTFS-based Boot Camp Partitions